The senior management has a high level of training accreditations varying from NEBOSH qualifications, certified trainers, scaffold inspectors, SMSTS and SSST certifications which are all recognised within the industry.
We hold a 3 year Ancillary Asbestos Licence to provide access solutions to fully licensed contractors. This is awarded to MG by the HSE after undergoing a thorough investigation of our systems of work and auditing our ability to manage this strictly governed work regime.
MG Scaffolding Ltd has an ongoing training initiative which ensures all of our operatives have undertaken the mandatory health and safety tests. We also have a number of operatives who have undergone the IPAF training scheme to operative scissor lift machinery and hold Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme certificates.
We were twice awarded contractor of the quarter for excellent health, safety & environmental performance by Kier Construction.
MG Scaffolding have the Bovis Contractor Health & Safety Accreditation, were awarded the Pride In The Job Award by Barratts Homes, NHBC Pride In The Job Award by Taylor Wimpey for the invaluable support we provided and have been awarded the Commitment to CSCS Platinum Award.
- Confined space trained operatives
- Layher system scaffolding trained operatives
- Haki Stairs and roof trained operatives
- IPAF trained operatives
- PASMA trained operatives
- Asbestos awareness touch screen training
- Asbestos trained operatives
- Half mask and full face fits for asbestos works
- PTS rail track trained operatives
- COTS induction
- CITB Part one and two training initiative
- SSSTS trained supervisor
- SMSTS trained supervisor
- Basic scaffold inspector trained
- Advanced scaffold inspector trained